8 Reasons to Fall in Love with Barcelona this November
Here’s why November in Barcelona is going to be awesome:
1. More peace. Although there are always tourists visiting this beautiful city, high season is over. This means more breathing room to enjoy the sights and sounds of Barcelona.
2. Fall fashions. This change in temperature is the perfect excuse to update your wardrobe. Our autumn must-have: the poncho, the perfect finishing touch to our Barcelona street style.
3. Perfect movie weather. What better way to wind down than to bundle up in your favourite oversized sweater and catch a fall flick? We’re most excited for Tim Burton’s Big Eyes and Mockingjay: Part 1, the latest Hunger Games film.
4. Mushroom season. Treat yourself. Make the most of the Catalan’s obsession with mushrooms by sampling typical dishes at Barcelona’s best restaurants.
5. New season, new parties. All our favourite clubs have great new events lined up. This November, CDLC launches The Crack, a weekly retrospective on african-american music that journeys from classic jazz to the latest hip hop.
6. The Barcelona Jazz Festival. John Legend, The Gary Burton Quartet and Anthus are just some of the fabulous artists jazzing up Barcelona until the 29th of November.
7. Great concerts. And if jazz isn’t your thing, you can also catch Angus & Julia Stone, Lady Gaga, and Kygo in Barcelona this November.
8. Because November means new beginnings. Take risks and try everything Barcelona serves up this month!