The 5 people you meet clubbing in Barcelona
How many of these colourful characters will you find when you’re partying in Barcelona tonight?
- THE JETSETTER. This glamorous traveller has come to soak in the best of Barcelona’s nightlife. After suiting up in tailored jackets or donning their best cocktail dresses, jetsetters head to luxurious Elephant or sky-high Eclipse, where they sip on champagne while marvelling at the view of Barcelona.
- THE HIPSTERS. Cool and casual-chic, they look like they’ve stepped out of an American Apparel ad. But don’t let their laid-back appearance fool you. Hipsters are armed with knowledge of the hottest new bands and DJ’s, and look down upon those who just can’t keep up. When they emerge from underground dive bars in Gracia and El Born, they can be found in Sala Apolo and Ker Club.
- THE STUDENT. Whether they’re Catalan-speaking locals, Study-Abroad Americans or European Erasmus, students start their nights travelling in tight packs. Approachable, unpretentious and game for anything, students are generally good company. That is, until they can’t hold their liquor. At the end of the night, you can find them scattered around Shoko or straggling home from Otto Zutz.
- THE CELEBRITY / SOCIALITE. Their beautiful faces look familiar. Are they models? Or maybe actors? They just might be.The celebrity/ socialites look like they’ve stepped out of Vogue, dancing in sky-high stilettos and crisp suits while sipping champagne at VIP tables at Sutton or Carpe Diem.
- THE RAVER. Dressed in crazy colours and comfortable shoes, ravers can be found bouncing off the walls of Barcelona’s clubs. They possess incredible stamina, allowing them to start partying on Thursday and bend into whole weekends at Razzmatazz.
Did we miss anyone? Let us know who! Or better yet, party with us in Barcelona!
Think we’ve missed anyone? Leave us a comment! Or better yet, come party with them! See what’s on in Barcelona and sign up for guest list and VIP tables!